Solar Panels for your Boat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DavidM

Valued Technical Contributor
I just uploaded a short article on how to install solar panels for your boat. The focus of this article is on small 100-200 watt panel systems that use MC4 cabling for installation and a low cost PWM controller.

So go to the Libraries tab in the upper right corner and click on Systems. Then download my article which is in Word format.

Let's use this thread for any comments and discussion on this article and in general about installing small solar systems on a boat.

David

Thanks for that article, its the perfect small set up that I can install on the roof of my Rosborough.

Al

I just uploaded a short article on how to install solar panels for your boat. The focus of this article is on small 100-200 watt panel systems that use MC4 cabling for installation and a low cost PWM controller.

So go to the Libraries tab in the upper right corner and click on Systems. Then download my article which is in Word format.

Let's use this thread for any comments and discussion on this article and in general about installing small solar systems on a boat.

David

Thanks for posting this.

David,
My thanks also.
Good info.

Last edited:
Thanks, read the article and it is helpful.

Back
Top Bottom