Why didn't I think of this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whoa whoa whoa no one said anything about all the added accessories that you can get for this $40 bucket!!! A $30 lid and more. I like the wrap for tools!!! IMG_1620.jpg

Wifey B: Never unwise to throw money away on women. :rofl: I didn't respond though because I don't yet consider myself middle age. :D

Goodie, now I am down to 2 bad habits. Where's the cook puller?

You may not consider being middle age but in my case, at 74 I am an old fart.

Whoa whoa whoa no one said anything about all the added accessories that you can get for this $40 bucket!!! A $30 lid and more. I like the wrap for tools!!! View attachment 70671

I think it would be cheaper to buy a Barbie Doll and her house and a closet full of her clothes.

Ken can buy the car.

Don't think I've seen a fake Yeti yet. Plenty of fake Rolex though. Just a matter of time before you can buy a Yeti look alike from a New York City street vendor.

Don't think I've seen a fake Yeti yet. Plenty of fake Rolex though. Just a matter of time before you can buy a Yeti look alike from a New York City street vendor.

Or the NYC street beggars will be carrying them and holding them out for you to put money in.

Or the NYC street beggars will be carrying them and holding them out for you to put money in.

Brother can you spare a boat buck?

"Brother can you spare a boat buck?"

Not in NYC , the folks in Essex , probably.

"Brother can you spare a boat buck?"

Not in NYC , the folks in Essex , probably.

I learned on thing about the state of NY and city, never never never buy fuel there. The additional taxes will almost double the price of fuel.

Have you used your clear bottom bucket to see in the water?

Yes, both the new one from last year, and one I made over 12 years ago with 5200 and the HD bucket.

But, if that was a reference to the Erie Canal visability:mad: Point taken, the see bottom bucket has had no NY experience. :flowers:
It has raised many a conch.

I buy my buckets for about 65 bucks. But they throw in five gal of Rotella oil for free.

Yes, both the new one from last year, and one I made over 12 years ago with 5200 and the HD bucket.

But, if that was a reference to the Erie Canal visability:mad: Point taken, the see bottom bucket has had no NY experience. :flowers:
It has raised many a conch.

Wasn't aimed at the Erie.

Why stop there, Parks?

Baccarat champagne bucket with gold fittings. List: $5,995. Street price: under $4,800.

Attachments

• 58EA9574-F285-436C-AFF1-0E824424BB72.jpeg
    58EA9574-F285-436C-AFF1-0E824424BB72.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 32
conch story: So, I find myself in a local conch boat, 14' of fiberglass disaster with a new high HP Yamaha twist grip. This is about an hour after I give up looking for conch. I know they are there; but my clear bottom BUCKET and expensive polarized glasses fail me. This local felt sorry for me, so I took him up on his offer. We are racing at maybe 20kts across water over a fathom deep. Two natives in the boat, a spotter and a diver. Now, conch in these parts are disguised. The shells have a covering on them just like the bottom, and the only giveaway might be a trail in the sand, but it ain't much. The driver points out a couple live ones at 25kts. I'm floored by the ability of this guy to find a live conch at this speed without sunglasses, without BUCKET in 8 feet of water. anyway, sometimes its not the gear!

That looks like a $3 bucket with a $37 sticker on it, to me. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom