Buying our boat, and here comes the hurricanes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stacynan

Vessel Name
Currently - "Nautilus"
Vessel Make
1986 40' Heritage East
Hello fellow boaters! I joined the forum years ago, and we just now bought our trawler. Here's our adventure of buying our boat during hurricane season, and how we handled not 1, but 4 hurricanes, during our buying process. Follow along if you'd like. We could use all the advice and support we can get.

We Bought a Liveaboard Boat. But how'd we get here? (Post 1 of 6)

My first blog post, explaining how we came about buying the boat. It's long and broken down into 6 different blog posts. Hopefully, you'll find it as entertaining as we did.

Looking forward to meeting others out on the water and reading more on these forums.

Nan

Boat's current name, Nautilus
1986 40' Heritage East

Well, you have an interesting but disjointed story. It seems it is missing posts 4 and 5 and maybe 2. The transition from the Viking to the Heritage East is all a mystery.

Perhaps you could post an index here on TF with links to each of the 6 individual posts.

David

I like reading cruising blogs. I've read many and will read many more. When I start a blog, I like to drill down to the first post, and when I'm done with that, select an easy-to-find link to the next post. Yours doesn't have that next link, but it should.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom