How to mark an item sold in classifieds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Capt Kangeroo

Vessel Name
NONE
Vessel Make
NONE
Can someone advise how I can remove an ad from the classifieds or mark it as sold. I do not see an edit button. Thanks.

I've sold several items on TF. I just add a last post to the original sale description that says "sold".

Thanks Larry, I would like to edit the ad "50FtAlbin for sale" in the classified section. I would really prefer to delete the ad but if that's not possible then marking it "Sold" will have to do.

Larry, please add
BOOKED to my recent classified posting “PNW Charter...Selene 47”.
Thank you!

It sure cleans up the page if posts are deleted when item is sold, just saying...

The TF Site Team is happy to help when a seller requests it but if we had to take administrative action for each and every thread with an item that sells, we'd have a MUCH larger job for our small team of dedicated community volunteers.

If it's your ad and the item sells, please feel free to post SOLD as the final post. If you really need the thread frozen and/or relabeled, just report your last post with the request in the dialog box. We'll get a notification in our inbox and one of the TF Site Team will get on it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom