Going.loop.e - new to the site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Luxury Yacht
Vessel Make
Virtual Boat (looking for a great liveaboard vessel)
Hi!
We are Diane and Chris, slowly beginning our adventure of learning, searching and ultimately being live-aboard full-timers. Heard there is lots of info available in this forum, and need to know as much as we can, since neither of us have been on or around water/boating in our lives.

Currently residing in St. Louis, MO metro area. Interested in hearing from all who have wisdom to share.

Welcome to the forum! Seems kind of odd to go from never boating to being liveaboards. What's the motivation and your time line?

Ted

...need to know as much as we can, since neither of us have been on or around water/boating in our lives...

You're doomed. Get out now while you still can, while you still have 15 cents cents left in your checking account. Run away, don't do it! I should have named our boat Fredo, as in "You broke my heart Fredo..."

Dare to Dream :thumb:

We went from sea kayaks to our first boat; a 30' Sundowner Tug. My wife's Honda Civic got t-boned by a Dodge Ram pickup, the rules to Life changed, so we bought the boat. Spent several hours yesterday floating around with 4 Humpback Whales :)

Thanks for asking...life is full of adventure and life on the rivers and cruising is very inviting...RV retirement just isn't inviting...as long as we have our health we continue to seek new experiences, and it all started on a river cruise in Chicago.

You're doomed. Get out now while you still can, while you still have 15 cents cents left in your checking account. Run away, don't do it! I should have named our boat Fredo, as in "You broke my heart Fredo..."
How do you cruise in South Dakota?

Back
Top Bottom