What happened to White Identity Politics thread?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Seevee

Guru
Vessel Make
430 Mainship
Click on it, say I don't have permission to view.... is that correct?

Or has it been terminated because of the content, but should say so. What am I missing?

Went to OTDE, which was predicable from the first post - and why I ignored it.

What is OTDE? And why wasn't that noted? Does it not tell us what happened?

I have suggested a Moderator describe OTDE and how to access it as this is the second or third time in the last couple of days that it has come up.

My guess by the title?

Trawler forum owners trying to keep posts from containing the diarrhea drivel of a certain percentage of members from infiltrating the entire forum and making the other half leave.

Basically leaving them with a bunch of tea party impotent degenerates asking about bilge pumps.

My guess by the title?

Trawler forum owners trying to keep posts from containing the diarrhea drivel of a certain percentage of members from infiltrating the entire forum and making the other half leave.

Basically leaving them with a bunch of tea party impotent degenerates asking about bilge pumps.

Not sure what you mean, but not to the point. Regardless of the subject, my question was "why was access denied?" Just logistics, and why.

Would you clarify your reference to the Tea Party?

Not sure what you mean, but not to the point. Regardless of the subject, my question was "why was access denied?" Just logistics, and why.

You have to join OTDE. It's for such content so for those who want an anything goes area. It's to protect those of us who don't want to read such things.

My guess by the title?

Thanks for demonstrating the left leaning version of this problem.

Would you clarify your reference to the Tea Party?
A party where you drink tea?That`s it, of course. Sarah who?
As for the mystery of Las Vegas, no mystery. The man hated C&W music and despised its followers. So he shot them. A tad extreme, but there it is.

Back
Top Bottom