New GB 36' owner and forum user

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

briandegraaf

Vessel Name
Sandpiper
Vessel Make
Grand Banks 36' Classic
Hello, just purchased a good condition 1969 GB 36' classic with twin engines. My challenge or opportunity is the boat is in Anacortes WA and I need to get it to Portland Oregon. My experience is on inland lakes in Michigan and some limited experience on the Great Lakes. I have no experience in the PNW. I don't feel comfortable taking the boat down the Washington coast through the Columbia bar by myself. I would love to find someone that is an experienced boater with GB or similar and has experience in the PNW waters that can help me get the boat to Portland Oregon or at least Astoria Oregon. I want to use the experience to learn as much as I can. My preference is to not hire a professional company, but someone that would love the experience and can teach me along the way. I'm willing to pay someone a reasonable amount or trade usage of the boat in the future. Any suggestions about the trip or connections of someone that can help would be appreciated. I would like to do this within the next week or two. Thanks, Brian

Welcome Brian.

I am sure some of the TF members from your State or in your area will chime in to give you some help.

Cheers Mate.

H.

Back
Top Bottom