Old 09-05-2017, 02:17 PM   #77
bigthaw
Veteran Member

City: Tarpon Spgs Fl.
Vessel Name: sold Pursuit refit '76 36' sloop
Vessel Model: trawler in future...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101TUG View Post
Hello hello sorry for black out I was at sea like you can imagine...

Sunday afternoon I made full south, I arrived yesterday end of the day in ST Lucia under Martinique.

This one is huge Cat 4 that going to destroy a lot, Gustavia Harbor are empty of boat only around 10 decay sailboat on water.

ST Maarten going to have lot of damage too and sure some boat going to finished in matches.

even 240NM down the swell going to be 12' but glad I'm on Rodney Bay Marine really protected for surge, I'm normally suppose to have no wind here :roll eyes:and I really hope.

strong think to my family and friends stay up fingers cross...we will see in 2 days how is going.

good luck and be prepared to all people where Irma going to pass

Hugues
Tug 101, Hugues...... Very good Move!!!! that is what I would have done...you have saved your beautiful ship!

Catastrophic,... at 3pm EST Tuesday watching the weather channel.., for St Barts, Antigua, Barbuda, All the Virgin Islands, Vieques, Culebra...n east end of PR...Turks and Caicos. all the southern Bahamas...north coast Dom. Rep..and beyond going WNW up thru Florida Straits...all places I've anchored and sailed...180 MPH....OMG!!!!!
unimaginable.. then after all this...the Keys and Florida....?!???....Martin J...... ughhh!! All... please let us what happens in a day or two...(fingers crossed)
long gas lines in Miami right now....mandatory evacuation for all visitors in Key West!!!!
x sailor, x st. Thomas captain '78-'83, sailed entire Bahamas, Dom. Rep. P.R. and eastern Caribbean in 1971 Morgan 35 c/b sloop, 15 hp yanmar. ... 1/'17 SOLD 1976 morgan Heritage West Indies 36' sloop..gorgeous refit..pic'd avatar
bigthaw is offline   Reply With Quote