New to Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Addendum1

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Jagger
Hey all,

New to cruising but have followed the Forum for a while. I have just put an offer in on a 47' Mainship which was accepted pending a Marine and engine survey and sea trial. Can anyone tell me if I need any additional inspections?

Love reading all of your experiences and look forward to learning more from everyone! Also meeting many of you all in the future!!

Hey all,

New to cruising but have followed the Forum for a while. I have just put an offer in on a 47' Mainship which was accepted pending a Marine and engine survey and sea trial. Can anyone tell me if I need any additional inspections?

Love reading all of your experiences and look forward to learning more from everyone! Also meeting many of you all in the future!!

Forum not Forumg[emoji6]

Sounds like you have the bases covered. Your hull and engine surveyors should give you what you need to make an informed decision concerning the rest of the buying process. Use what they tell you with as little emotion as possible. Welcome and good luck!

Welcome Mater and best of luck to you on getting your vessel.

Cheers.

H.

Sounds like you have the bases covered. Your hull and engine surveyors should give you what you need to make an informed decision concerning the rest of the buying process. Use what they tell you with as little emotion as possible. Welcome and good luck!

Thank you!

Hey all,

How did you find your surveyors?

How did you find your surveyors?

I did some research and was looking in particular for one that was very familiar with Detroit Diesel engines. AAC Marine Group out of Tampa fit the bill. Very thorough and knowledgeable with no lack of detail.

The sellers broker said we made a great choice. Due to some problems with the water pump on one of the engines we will complete the survey upon repair and if all goes well...have a new to us boat!

Welcome aboard! Always nice to have another Floridian.

Thank you! Really looking forward to meeting fellow cruisers! Which part of Florida do you reside in?

Thank you! Really looking forward to meeting fellow cruisers! Which part of Florida do you reside in?

I'm down in Miami. A bunch of us are planning a get together in Ft. Pierce in February. Come on down.

Would love to! I'll keep an eye out for the details.

Welcome aboard and good luck with the boat purchase.

Appreciate it BandB. Not too far and would love to meet everyone!

Back
Top Bottom