Dometic Head Level Sensor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ralphcramden

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
How Sweet It Is
Vessel Make
Mainship 40
I have a Dometic head sensor to indicate tank fill level. Sensor tube in tank is a single tube with 4 levels to indicate empty to full. Display unit in head has all lights on. Removed sensor in tank and cleaned sensor - still the same 4 lights on the sensor. Is it the sensor or the display unit malfunctioning?

SeaLand/Dometic tank level systems have always had a very short (2-4 years) lifespan. Replace it with a system with sensors that go on the outside of the tank. The Profile System is the best. Profile Tank Monitors

SeaLand/Dometic tank level systems have always had a very short (2-4 years) lifespan. Replace it with a system with sensors that go on the outside of the tank. The Profile System is the best. Profile Tank Monitors

:thumb:

One of the best things I ever bought for my boat.

Can't help but notice the repeated typos. Hard to take Ferriello seriously.

But, we need one.

I've known Dennis for more than 20 years. He ain't much of a website designer (and I've been after him for years to do something about it), but the quality of his products is only exceeded by his outstanding customer service.

I've known Dennis for more than 20 years. He ain't much of a website designer (and I've been after him for years to do something about it), but the quality of his products is only exceeded by his outstanding customer service.

I can second that recommendation. He has called me back every time I left a message, even when I really expected an email response he picked up the phone and called me directly.

I have two separate systems, one for the fresh water tank and one for the black water tank. When the one for the black water tank failed (my fault, seems electronics don't like to be hosed off with water -- Who knew!) he helped me identify the issue and sold me the part I needed, not an entire system. He even customized it for me so I have a remote "full" indication in the second head. All for a really reasonable cost.

Marty................................

Back
Top Bottom