Greetings from FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BurningChrome

Howdy. I dream of some day owning a boat, and hopefully it won't be too long before it happens. My dream boat--right now--is a Krogen 55 Expedition. Though there are other boats I like too, such as N Pacific 59 PH, Fleming 58 & the Selene 56. But, unless I win the lottery, I'll have to buy a smaller used boat. Which is fine by me. ;)

Anyway, a bit about me...I'm a Florida native--5th generation--but I have lived all over, from CA to MO to KY and several other places as well. I like working on things and building things. I work in the performing arts, behind the scenes. :socool: I currently reside in the town of Sebastian, but work in Ft Pierce, which is my home town. I grew up on power boats and have some experience on a 42' sailboat too.

I would love to cruise the Bahamas & Caribbean someday, like my parents did in their sailboat. Now, I need to find the time and the money... :)

Welcome to a great place

Thanks y'all...been doin' some light reading of some threads...great info can be found here!

Welcome aboard BC! You are not far from one of my favorite restaurants, The Marsh Landing in Fellsmere. Do you know it?

Welcome aboard BC! You are not far from one of my favorite restaurants, The Marsh Landing in Fellsmere. Do you know it?

Thanks. Yes. I'm familiar with it. I've only been there once...and I think there's another one in St Augustine...maybe? Nice place...I should get back there.

Welcome Mate

Cheers.

H.

Back
Top Bottom