correct address to post Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blacksheep

Veteran Member
confuse.gif
Hi What is the correct address to send some photos to the proper site?I tried WWw.Trawlerforum.com(no Good)* Thanks,Bill

Hey Don: Did you know about the Marina Fire last week at Hales Bar? I am sure you have seen the floating cabins they have,well 6 of them burned last Thursday Night and all were not rented(Empty units) Fire Dept cut them loose and Dallas Bay came and put out the remains.No* boats involved .

If you want to include photos with a post to the forum you need to get into the Advanced Editor function (at the bottom of the window you write your text in*) and then select the Attach Images box.* This opens a table of ten blank spaces where you can browse your computer to select the photo you want.* Note that there is a maximum size for a photo file.

When you have selected the photos you want to include with your*post you select Upload Files at the bottom of the photo list.* The photos will upload one at a time.* Once they are uploaded and you get the normal write-a-message window back*you then select Submit Post and you're done.

-- Edited by Marin on Thursday 25th of August 2011 05:14:48 PM

Marin wrote:
If you want to include photos with a post to the forum you need to get into the Advanced Editor function (at the bottom of the window you write your text in*) and then select the Attach Images box.* This opens a table of ten blank spaces where you can browse your computer to select the photo you want.* Note that there is a maximum size for a photo file.

When you have selected the photos you want to include with your*post you select Upload Files at the bottom of the photo list.* The photos will upload one at a time.* Once they are uploaded and you get the normal write-a-message window back*you then select Submit Post and you're done.

-- Edited by Marin on Thursday 25th of August 2011 05:14:48 PM
*But wait! There's more! That is, after you have uploaded the first ten, you can go back and upload another ten, and then another ten and ....... Don't know what the limit is.

blacksheep wrote:
confuse.gif
Hi What is the correct address to send some photos to the proper site?I tried WWw.Trawlerforum.com(no Good)* Thanks,Bill

Hey Don: Did you know about the Marina Fire last week at Hales Bar? I am sure you have seen the floating cabins they have,well 6 of them burned last Thursday Night and all were not rented(Empty units) Fire Dept cut them loose and Dallas Bay came and put out the remains.No* boats involved .
*Bill, Marin's instructions on uploading photos was excellent.

I did not here about the marina fire at Hales Bar.* I have been to the mountains and going down to the coast to move Moonstruck.* Could have been really bad.* How many boats?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom