Drop shorthand?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sesame

For the benefit of new members, I would suggest that everyone use straight language in their open posts and save the shorthand and abbreviations for private posts.* We are presently in Chesapeake Bay on our way south for the winter and saw some posts by folks heading across to "DB" for crab burgers.* Sounds great to us, but where the heck is "DB"?*

We like the Forum and find it an interesting addition to Trawlers and Trawlering.

Double Bayou, in the Galveston Bay area.

Sesame wrote:

For the benefit of new members, I would suggest that everyone use straight language in their open posts and save the shorthand and abbreviations for private posts.* We are presently in Chesapeake Bay on our way south for the winter and saw some posts by folks heading across to "DB" for crab burgers.* Sounds great to us, but where the heck is "DB"?*

We like the Forum and find it an interesting addition to Trawlers and Trawlering.
Sorry about that Sesame.* Keith covered your answer and I will try to be more cognizant of my language from here on out.
smile.gif

Sesame, I agree.* That was a post from a friend when we were in the testing stage.* We are thinking about putting forums in for the regional boaters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom