I guess it is about time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DMartin

Vessel Name
Chutay
Vessel Make
Great Harbour N37
After being a member for the past 2 years, I guess I should formally introduce my self. I joined in order to broaden my horizons, after reading previous and current posts I was able to determine just exactly I wanted in a trawler. I decided that I would place the order to have a Great Harbour N37 built at the end of the year hoping it could be built in the next year and half. Then in June I just happened to be surfing YachtWorld and low and behold there was an N37 that was pretty much set-up the way I wanted. I called the broker and went to see the it the following weekend and made offer. After passing the survey we closed the deal and the first week of July took possession. I am posting pics for those that always ask for them. Just want to thank Eric Kraft with Great Harbour Yacht & Ship Brokerage for his help through the process.

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 163
  • Rear.jpg
    Rear.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 157
Very nice. I'm envious of your dinghy. [emoji30]

Drew, I must say that is one of my favorites! I've always loved the lines and deck access for ease of handling. But the interior shots are missing.

Now that we know that you know how to post pictures, you gotta show us more.

PS. How do you lift the dink?

Drew, I must say that is one of my favorites! I've always loved the lines and deck access for ease of handling. But the interior shots are missing.

Now that we know that you know how to post pictures, you gotta show us more.

PS. How do you lift the dink?

Al, look again at the first photo. You'll see their crane davit on the port side roof, next to the dink.

Big fan of the Great harbor Tugs, If my budget ever allows it, I am ordering the GH74. Absolutely love the look and layout.

Welcome D Martin. Great looking vessel Cheers on that one Mate.

One question though. Your first name wouldn't happen to be Dino would it?:rofl:

Cheers Mate and again great looking vessel

H.

Welcome to the TF . Congratulations that's a beautiful boat . Love the GH 37N. We just saw one these Saturday while at Pebble Isle Marina on the TN River .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom