Checklist (34T)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kschomig

Vessel Name
Paikea
Vessel Make
Mainship 34 Trawler, 2006
I tried posting this on the Yahoo site with limited success, so maybe better luck here (maybe I should have come here in the first place?).

This is my working draft of a checklist for my 2006 34T. I originally made it so that my parents could take the boat out on their own without having to make a series of phone calls asking how to energize the head, turn the temp down, lower the anchor, etc.

I'd love to see checklists others have made and welcome any edits or feedback on mine!

PDF attached. The Word file is too large to upload here, so here is the Google drive link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B99I-Yh8lhpTVUlxc1ZuZWVSNnM/view?usp=sharing

Thanks,

Keith
"Paikea"
06 34T

Attachments

• Paikea checklists (6-12-2017)).pdf
    805.5 KB · Views: 103
Nicely done

You're a brave man. I don't tell anyone where the key is just to board my boat, much less leave a checklist of how to take it out. There are one or two folks that I would let take it out without me, but they don't need a checklist, hence the reason I'd let them use it.

That being said, it is a very thorough list.

Thanks! But because of where I live, my boat is hidden like a Columbian drug submarine. My dad is the only third party permitted to operate her, and he keeps the manual with him. He's got the seamanship--he's a USCG-licensed captain--and so the checklist is only for the systems. He keeps it on him, not on the boat.

Back
Top Bottom