Hello forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jazmin 1

I'm Rick and my wife Mandy. We own a 1980 Gulfstar 44MC and we live in Puerto Rico. Looking forward to sharing our experiences.

Welcome to TF!

How is boating in PR? Haven't seen much discussion of it.

Hello Donsan. Awesome. Wether you cruise the coast or go visit the neighboring islands. It's open water cruising, so some days are more challenging than others. It's warm, usually involves some fishing besides enjoying with family and friends. Plenty to do and see in PR, the USVI & BVI.

I'm Rick and my wife Mandy. We own a 1980 Gulfstar 44MC and we live in Puerto Rico. Looking forward to sharing our experiences.

Welcome Rick and Mandy. Look foreword to hearing from you both. The wife and I are planning to cruise your waters in the next year.

Cheers

H

Welcome aboard.

Greetings and welcome.

I would enjoy some pictures of the former naval base waterfront if the opportunity presents.

Cheers!

Jeff

Welcome! My Dad worked at Central Aguirre Sugar Co. from 1952-62, it was a fantastic place to grow up. We also had a beach house on 4 acres at Las Mareas de Guayama near Pozuelo so we spent a lot of time there, boating in a 14' outboard, and fishing on Jobos Bay. In early 70s I worked selling sugar machinery I lived two years in Aguadilla and traveled all over the Island, we had several customers (sugar plantations) near Fajardo. It is a beautiful island!

Great to hear Steve. The sugar cane days are long gone, but it's still an awesome place. The beaches and anchorage areas in Culebra and Vieques are great. These are two municipal islands off the east coast.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom