Soon to be newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would like to know what advise you can give me on how where to look for a used trawlers I have looked on BoatTrader and Craigslist as well as eBay I am not ready to buy yet but when I do I plan on locating myself in the Florida Keys probably around Marathon for starters I will be single handing this boat and will have a budget of about $50,000 I would appreciate any feedback and questions you might have of me as to what I want or where I can find it thank you and glad to be aboard

Welcome to TF . Have fun with the search .

I would like to know what advise you can give me on how where to look for a used trawlers I have looked on BoatTrader and Craigslist as well as eBay I am not ready to buy yet but when I do I plan on locating myself in the Florida Keys probably around Marathon for starters I will be single handing this boat and will have a budget of about $50,000 I would appreciate any feedback and questions you might have of me as to what I want or where I can find it thank you and glad to be aboard

Welcome Buzz. One tip. With your budget I would check out popyachts.com Many a vessel in that budget range. Best of luck

Cheers.

H

Welcome aboard.

Back
Top Bottom