Greetings from Charleston, SC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TigerTom

Hi Everyone, Thomas here from Charleston, SC. Looking forward to chatting and learning from ya'll about the world of Trawlers.

I grew up boating all my life, mainly freshwater & inshore fishing but am now growing a strong curiosity of traveling the coastal waters on longer excursions. My goal is to research and learn about the do's/don'ts for trawlers in preparation to buy my first one possibly in the next 6-12mo.

Well I just wanted to say hi & introduce myself. Looking forward to learning from ya'll, would be great to even catch up with anyone located in/near the South Carolina Low Country.

Thanks,
Thomas

I am in Charleston at RiversEdge Marina right next to the I 526 bridge over the Ashley River. We have had people see our boat and stop by to talk about it. Of course, we are not there all the time. We are often there on weekends but not this coming weekend.

Hi WesK, that's great and thanks for checking-in. We live on the other end of 526 (Mt.P/Longpoint) but I drive over the Ashley quite often and am familiar with Rivers Edge Marina. It sure would be great to link up sometime and pull some pointers from you, thanks again!!

Hi WesK, that's great and thanks for checking-in. We live on the other end of 526 (Mt.P/Longpoint) but I drive over the Ashley quite often and am familiar with Rivers Edge Marina. It sure would be great to link up sometime and pull some pointers from you, thanks again!!

Look at the second dock and you'll see it. It's the only trawler there. You'll see it best when returning to Mt. P.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom