Our Journey- new North Pacific 45

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

godfather

Veteran Member
After many years of TrawlerFests, boat shows, Loop seminars, reading PassageMaker/books,Blogs,TrawlerForum, YachtWorld, Google searches, walking docks, talking to fellow boaters/brokers, facing life's unexpected twists/turns, and dreaming--- we have decided to buy a new North Pacific 45!

My wife and I would like to share our experience so far and along the rest of the way through commissioning and delivery.

I would like to say that we have benefited tremendously by the threads and discussions on this Forum and have enjoyed when others have shared their journey and the responses/comments from TrawlerForum members.

So, to start we have attached a couple of photo's to begin. Lots more to come.

Attachments

• DSC_2936.jpg
    DSC_2936.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 178
  • DSC_2937.jpg
    DSC_2937.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 178
Congratulations! When we did the video boat review of the NP45 I was impressed with the boat and all the little design touches. Where will you cruise her?

Congratulations! When we did the video boat review of the NP45 I was impressed with the boat and all the little design touches. Where will you cruise her?

To start it will be the West coast of Florida including the Keys- after some breaking in we will do Bahamas, Loop and if we have time take it around through Panama Canal all the way up to Inside Passage- many years to do this of course[emoji38]

Oh baby! Looks beautiful. Congrats on your build.

Totally agree with your choice. Sincere congrats! If you get by Longboat Key, stop in!

Very cool boat! Hope your experience is as fun as ours has been.
Looking forward to the progress reports.
Bruce

Congratulations on the boat. Sounds like a good cruising itinerary.

Ted

thanks for all the supportive comments! attached are a couple of interior pics of work in progess.

Attachments

• DSC_2938.jpg
    DSC_2938.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 131
  • DSC_2939.jpg
    DSC_2939.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 125
Thanks for sharing. We look forward to enjoying your journey - before we follow in your footsteps.

Jeff

What a fantastic choice. When will you take delivery?

Back
Top Bottom