View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 11:32 AM   #4
alfamike

City: Camarillo
Smile Welcome to Trawler Forum - I can help you

Dave & Sheri, in or near Ventura.

Welcome to the Trawler boating lifestyle. We can chat & see what we have in common since it looks like we both love Trawler style boats & apparently live close to each other.

We understand the dream & I think I can help you.

We are life time boaters & I keep my Kadey Krogen 42 Trawler in Oxnard's Channel Islands Harbor & live in Camarillo. We have owned alot of different boats & are currently down sizing to just the one KK 42 Trawler boat & fixing it all up for ourselves.

So we are very close to you & can probably assist you with what your looking for.

I have my 100 ton C/G captains license. I have been through the Panama Canal 7 times. I have been up & down the pacific coast of USA & Mexico more times than I can count. I have delivered boats in the 40 to 110 foot size to St. Thomas in the US Virgin Islands, Cozumel, British Virgin islands, etc. down in the Caribbean as well.

Lets get together soon & I'll give you a tour of our other family member (the boat) for a start.

PM me or e-mail me & I'll send you my phone #, e-mail, address, etc....

My e-mail is always a good way to contact me as well as I check it every couple days so that address is - alfa mike 8277 at yahoo dot com ( with no spaces).

Chat more soon.

Alfa Mike
alfamike is offline   Reply With Quote