Interesting Boat Deck Set Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice party boat! I was going to say I haven't that many friends, but I guess if I could afford the boat the friends would naterialize :cool:

Greetings,
Mr. m. I agree. That fire pit DOES suggest some interesting possibilities...

200.gif

Do you smell burning Sunbrella too?

I wish I could afford this one. I could host my wife and my 2 mistresses, each one in her own cabin, and I could watch my favorite movie while grilling sausages in my fire pit... true life!

Ok to be honest it is a nice boat but with some... unwanted features :)

L.

Wouldn't you have thought that the broker would have advised to get that all off the boat?

Must be a beast at the dock, cant see anything astern from either helm!

Looks good to me

I think it looks great! I dont sail in places that needed heat, but...

Here is the sun deck of our boat. One pic before furniture and the other after.

Attachments

• IMG_4088.jpg
    IMG_4088.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_4062.jpg
    IMG_4062.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 131
It is something a lot of people might like.

You never really know with boats.

Certainly isnt a safety issue any more than having a stove top or indoor propane stovetop grill with a ceiling over it. Its not like it is a bonfire pit, only a very controlled propane flame.

Maybe alcohol? nice and quiet but perhaps more dangerous?

Better outside than in I suppose, at least that's what mum used to say coming home from the pub

I think it looks great! I dont sail in places that needed heat, but...

Here is the sun deck of our boat. One pic before furniture and the other after.

Gordon, that sun deck looks very pleasant.

How have your secured that furniture? Around here, unless it was bolted down it would slide all over in rough weather. Of course, around here it would be soaking wet and covered with mold and mildew after a week so....

I have an outdoor sectional couch on my sundeck. Hidden bungee cords work for securing. I think most of the boat was staged for photos.

Attachments

• IMG_3653.jpg
    IMG_3653.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 113
Andwwr

Gordon, that sun deck looks very pleasant.

How have your secured that furniture? Around here, unless it was bolted down it would slide all over in rough weather. Of course, around here it would be soaking wet and covered with mold and mildew after a week so....

Dave,

We have stabilizers. Nothing moves on port boat. Buying a stabilized boat was the best thing I could have done.

Gordon

Donna, did you know your boat was being used by alcohol-imbibers?

What's not to like about that boat? I can smell marshmallows sticking to the upholstery as I type this. Me like.

I'm sure this will come out upside down. :facepalm: It's right side up on our boat. Maybe one of you techies can give an old fart a hand.

Paul

Attachments

• IMG_0229.jpg
    IMG_0229.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 94
I have an outdoor sectional couch on my sundeck. Hidden bungee cords work for securing. I think most of the boat was staged for photos.

Wifey B: Too bad you're all so camera shy. :rolleyes:

:rofl:

Wifey B: Too bad you're all so camera shy. :rolleyes:

:rofl:

LOL! I took the pic. My daughter on the right and one of our friends on the left! No drinking for me when underway. :flowers:

I love that upper entertaining area. We often have large groups of friends (15-20) on board and it would be great to have an area like that. Most of the guests end up enjoying the cruises on the fly bridge where there's seating for 12.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom