Yacht Rock XM Channel 17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pluto

Vessel Name
Hot Shot
Vessel Make
Mainship 390
Those of you with XM may enjoy the music as much as this aging boomer did on the boat this weekend.
Music is good and commentary is amusing.

I have tuned in a few times but sometimes the radio tells me it is the "Yacht Rock" channel and other times it says "Love" channel. What up with that? Is it going to be a permanent channel or one of those deals where it goes for 30 days or so and then poof, gone?

I'm showing the following for Sirius; XM; & SiriusXM :

Yacht Rock Radio: 311
SiriousXMLove: 17

Thanks, I must have gotten confused. Saw it on "Love" but must have been an advertisement only.

Or there is always West Marine radio on Pandora. No haters please I'm just too cheap to pay for XM!

Really? Don't know anything about West Marine radio. We use Pandora when we go out so will have to check that out. Already pay for my and wifey's SiriusXM. Two is enough. Wish I could talk her out of it for her car and flip it to the boat.

Really? Don't know anything about West Marine radio. We use Pandora when we go out so will have to check that out. Already pay for my and wifey's SiriusXM. Two is enough. Wish I could talk her out of it for her car and flip it to the boat.

We pay for my wife's SiriusXM for her car as well as a Sirius Wx and radio subscription for the boat. The Wx subscription really isn't all that critical for me since most of the time I am deep in the inland waters, but it is nice when we venter North. Sirius allows you to suspend the subscription for a period of time (I think up to 4 months?) which we do in the winter. I find that I do miss the music during that time, but end up just using Pandora via my phone during that time.

I have a portable Sirius radio with it's subscription it clips onto an a/c vent in the car and plays through the cars sound system when we go out on the boat I hook it up to the boat's sound system. That has worked out fine.
I believe the Yacht Rock programming is temporary at least that was the case when they did it for abut a month last year, they seen to play Steely Dan's Hey Nineteen very often, but I like it so OK with me.

Hi , I do the same I use my mobile Sirius in the car, truck and in my NT 26 with one subscription it works fine.

Must be me, I didnt find yacht rock very yachty.

Maybe I'll test drive west marines radio channel and see if it works like the store (great for choosing what I want but buying elsewhere). :)

Back
Top Bottom