Grand Banks Interior wall paint

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron T

Vessel Name
Grand Yankee
Vessel Make
1981 49' Grand Banks Classic
I am trying to match the interior wall paint in my Grand Banks. Does anyone know the color. It is a flat finish. Thank you.

Greetings,
Mr. RT. IF you are able to take a piece/sample to a good paint store they should be able to scan and match it exactly. Older paint may not be the same color/tone as the original. You can also buy flattening additives.

I believe that its a Brightside product called Grand Banks Beige. RT's method works well too. I'm not sure about the flat finish though, its been a while.

I believe that its a Brightside product called Grand Banks Beige. RT's method works well too. I'm not sure about the flat finish though, its been a while.

Correct!

Yup! "Grand Banks Beige". I see it on Google, eBay, etc. I'm thinking of breaking the mold, however, and am considering a light straw yellow. I know, living dangerously!

No, don't do that. "Light Straw Yellow"? Sounds so...country. Barn like. Go with "Candlewax". It's the same color. Just sounds better. Very elegant.

This is how my wife chooses paint colors. Two paint chips, exactly the same. One named "Elephant Dung" and the other "Grassy Fields". Shes going with "Grassy Fields" every time. Will actually hate the color "Elephant Dung".

I guess I'm possibly a little off topic. Sorry.

We use Pettit GB Beige with a flattening agent and Penetrol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom