almost boat owners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

senangsekali

Vessel Name
Senang Sakali
Vessel Make
North Sea 37
Hi,
My wife and I are hopefully buying a 1981 37ft north sea trawler. The surveyor completed the mechanical and electrical inspection with little returns. a few small items that need replaced. The boat is being hauled on the 29 July for the hull inspection then followed by a sea trial. The boat is super clean and show that the owner has taken pride in the boat as I will when I own it. We are planning on living aboard with our two cats and dog. This year we will do short sail around Vancouver island and vicinity. So hi to all and wish us luck on everything going good.
Cheers

Welcome to TF .Good luck with haul out and sea trial.

Welcome to the forum! Hope the sea trial is everything you are expecting.

Ted

Welcome aboard TF. Just a suggestion--we all like to see photos of people using their boats and the places they cruise to. I've been to Victoria a couple of times by boat and it's beautiful country.

Well the boats engine and transmission oil sample came back. They are all in the green, which is good to go. Now gor the final haulout next Thursday and wd should be new owners IMG_20170612_211620_259.jpg

Welcome aboard and good luck with the boat.

Yes, welcome, and congrats on buying what looks like a nice vessel. You might want to go back in and edit your profile, as you are selling your boat short. About 10 ft short I think. :)

Nice boat! Get it on and good luck!

Yes it was 10ft short, fixed now. Thanks

Well, the survey turned out really good, only a few minor items. So we are now proud owners of a 37ft North Sea trawler.

Congratulations. Nice boat.

YAY!!!! Happy to hear! Congrats and enjoy her!

Congratulations!!! We are still waiting for our inspection, glad every thing was good for you! Beautiful Trawler! Scott

There is a few small items that need to be done like batteries but i will replace them very soon.

True but it was something i knew before i bought it. No not small but it was bugeted for.

Yes Doug hope to see you on the water

Congrats on the purchase. Now let the fun begin!

I have a few things to do to bring it up to my standard but overall it surveyed to be a well looked after boat. I do need new batteries for house and starting. So that is project #1. Wife will decorate as she has been buying nautical stuff for a few days now. Pic will come soon when done.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom