Part-time live aboard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CooperBrewer

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Hiatus
Vessel Make
Cooper Prowler
Hello, my name is Mike and I'm new here. Im hoping to maybe make some friends, learn something about my trawler and share some experiences

Thanks again for my opportunity to belong to the group.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard. Always glad to see new faces on the forum.

Hello, my name is Mike and I'm new here. Im hoping to maybe make some friends, learn something about my trawler and share some experiences

Thanks again for my opportunity to belong to the group.

Yes, welcome to the forum. Details are much appreciated - those and pics of course. :)

Welcome.
I too live part time on Dauntless and part time on dirt.
Richard

Yes, welcome to the forum. Details are much appreciated - those and pics of course. :)

I'll get some recent pics soon. I am also on the general discussion portion of this forum, with some details of my current dilemma:)

IMG_0949.jpgIMG_0948.jpg

Some pics of my boat. Anchor and hoist.... future project soon :)

From one Mike to another--welcome.

How about sharing some details about your boat. Not all of us on here are trawler owners. These guys are nice enough to let me hang out here and pick their brains for tips and tricks about boats, so, welcome.

How about sharing some details about your boat. Not all of us on here are trawler owners. These guys are nice enough to let me hang out here and pick their brains for tips and tricks about boats, so, welcome.

Thank you :)

It's a 1990 Cooper Prowler. Built by Forbes Cooper out of Canada. It's a 35' inboard motor yacht. Two big block Mercruiser V8's in the small engine bay. It's a strong vessel and has all the amenities, but it was neglected for far too long. I'm trying to get her back in shape... a little at a time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom