Lehman 120 manual

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

botemon

Veteran Member
Hi folks,

* *I'm not dead! Its been a long time I know. I am presently in the states away from the boat and did not bring my Lehamn 120 manual with me...(Dane Brammage). Anyway I remember finding a manual in PDF form online someplace a few years ago...like 4 years maybe? If anyone can point me in the right direction or are willing to email me a PDF copy.....there is a bottle of good Dominican Rum waiting for you on the beach! Its time to buy a few parts for the ol reliable Lehman!

Thanks in advance!

Ken

The operations and parts manuals for the FL120 are available on the Grand Banks owners site, http://www.grandbanksowners.com/index.php in the "Manuals" section. However you may have to be a member to access this section of the forum. Joining is free, however. But if you don't want to join and can tell me what piece of specific information you're looking for I can try to look it up for you. Or you can call Brian or Bob Smith at American Diesel and they can tell you pretty much anything you need to know about the FL120 and supply the parts as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom