Uber president parents in boating accident

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wifey B: Anyone familiar with the lake, ever been on it? They don't mention what kind of boat. Looking on google, looks like some unusual type boats but maybe it's just the view. What kind of boats are mostly in use there?

Houseboats? I saw patio boats mentioned somewhere, is that pontoon boats or something different?

Last edited:
from what google says, patio boats are pontoon boats.

Apparently the boat sunk and both were injured, just the mother more severely.

Rule 1: keep water on the outside

Rule 2: avoid obstacles

I'd guess that it would have to be a fast boat over 20 feet long. Anything under 20 feet is supposed to float and they are sending divers to look for the boat...and fast since there was enough speed to kill someone, although that's not necessarily required, especially considering the age of the victim.

That looks like something that happened to my "Admiral" when she was 23. Captain in bow rider was drinking, overloaded boat and hit a ATON post head on at 30+ mph. Killed one person in the bow, threw Michelle into the post and then into the water.

Everyone thought both were dead. An alert angler pulled her out of the water and resuscitated her and they flew her to the hospital with lots of head trauma. She was in the hospital and recovery for over a year, and had to learn to walk again.

Had someone been around to help Bonnie Kalanick, perhaps she would have made it too?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom