Bitten!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Marin wrote:*Bob is a person who posts on the internet that I give complete credibiilty to. But people like this are, in my view, few and far between.* For example there* is only one person (in my view) who fits this category on TrawlerForum, for example.
******* I just got back from a junket to Seattle and read the above. That's incredibly kind of you to say that, Marin and I appreciate it very much. :worship:

SeaHorse II wrote:Marin wrote:*Bob is a person who posts on the internet that I give complete credibiilty to. But people like this are, in my view, few and far between.* For example there* is only one person (in my view) who fits this category on TrawlerForum, for example.
******* I just got back from a junket to Seattle and read the above. That's incredibly kind of you to say that, Marin and I appreciate it very much. :worship:

*I'm not sure it was you he was referring to.* I thought it was Ancora or FF.
sheepish.gif

JD wrote:*I'm not sure it was you he was referring to.* I thought it was Ancora or FF.
sheepish.gif
******** :teevee:* We could make one hell of a contest out of this if Marin would serve as judge at the end.

SeaHorse II wrote:JD wrote:*I'm not sure it was you he was referring to.* I thought it was Ancora or FF.
sheepish.gif
******** :teevee:* We could make one hell of a contest out of this if Marin would serve as judge at the end.

*Let me see, common sense, stuck in the 50's and in another solar system.* I could be the judge of that contest.* Even Gonzo could.
batman.gif

Back
Top Bottom