2000 Mainship 390

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suntansailor

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Au Naturel
Vessel Make
2000 Mainship 390 Trawler
Just purchased a 2000 Mainship 390. Glad I found a place to ask silly questions to prove my lack of knowledge on this new purchase !

Anyone know who the manufacture of the curtain hardware is? I am trying to update the curtains in the salon, but the previous owner seemed to discard all the snaps/fasteners to install new curtains.

Any help on this would be appreciated as I know MS factory is gone, but perhaps the supplier of these items is still in business.

Welcome.

Never worry about stupid questions. I think I have asked them all. Sometimes multiple times.

Yes. Ask away. I've had my boat for two years and I still ask plenty of stupid questions.

Congrats on the boat!

Welcome aboard TF

A photo of the piece to be mated to would help.

Welcome aboard. I think you'll find that most members are very gracious and there are no dumb questions.

Jeff

Anyone know who the manufacture of the curtain hardware is? I am trying to update the curtains in the salon, but the previous owner seemed to discard all the snaps/fasteners to install new curtains.

These tend to be pretty generic, I don't think you'll have trouble finding them. Sailrite.com has a "curtain hardware" section, but there are other suppliers. Check RV suppliers, too.

Welcome!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom