Transformation Continues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yup - Sailor of Fortune got it right! You've got a great looking "Low Rider" I do really like FB's on boats for cruising fun, and on many boats the FB look is OK too... but must say - You have convinced me that for general good/better looks your model GB shows best with crew cut rather than a mullet! :thumb:

Couldn't help[ but place this ageless ditty on here...

Looks great Bob . Love the color . And yes I agree also with Sailor of Fortune . One of my favorites on TF .

Art,

I've never had a boat theme song before, This is awesome!!

Art,

Glad you liked my humor. Was a little afraid to post that song... not sure how you'd take it. It is a cool classic little ditty! :D

Enjoy your classic "Low Rider" beauty of a boat to the hilt!! :thumb:

We have been accepted for display! Now the fun begins?

Come and take a look this September in Pt Townsend.

Bob & Jill

Congratulations Bob, I might make the trip up and Port Townsend would be a fun place to stay. What are the dates in September?

IMG_2098.jpg

Making ice from the sun! The new solar array is spectacular.

Last edited:
How have I missed this thread?
I will have to go back and re-read it now that I'm aware but first let me say that the boat looks great!
I never understood the apathy people seem to have for flybridge boats until we spent a month cruising in the Pacific Northwest. Now I get it!
We still would not want a boat without one but we live is a very different climate.
You've created the perfect GB for cruising the PNW.
Bruce

It was our great pleasure to meet you also!

Solar Installation

Solar update:

The system performs far beyond our expectations. One of the best choices we have made on Ebbtide. Making ice on the hook in silence is amazing. We actually have a surplus unless the blender and ice maker are running at the same time. Good times!

Attachments

• Solar Presentation.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 136
IMG_2136.jpg

Finally have a name on the dink!

IMG_2150.jpg

We have a new chocolate powered auto pilot. Happy Independence Day everyone!

Art,

Our boat has one too, but it's the height of 80's cheesiness. Low Rider is much cooler.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_2142.jpg

IMG_2139.jpg

Out in the sun in Bellingham , Wa.

We have been accepted for display! Now the fun begins?

Come and take a look this September in Pt Townsend.

Bob & Jill

I really like what you have done with your boat - personally I have always appreciated classic boats without a flybridge, but my wife loves ours so that's how we roll.

My family and I will be at the Pt Townsend Wooden Boat Show - but we will be aboard a tallship......

Cheers.

Trade you a tour of ours for a tour of yours! Which ship?

Low Rider "Ebbtide" looks awesome. I'm sure she will be an attraction at Port Townsend WBS. Nothing like a display of your boat to the public to motivate...

New table in the cockpit. Thanks to our friends aboard Innisfree!

IMG_0756.jpg

Mike,

Thanks, like all boat projects they are ongoing and a for the most part a pleasure to do. Have any photos of your Aleutian?

Bob

Fooling around with Bluebeam and came up with this version of a 36'. I kind of like it.

Attachments

• NO FLYBRIDGE 36 GB PROFILE.jpg
    NO FLYBRIDGE 36 GB PROFILE.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 160
Pulling into Anacortes for lunch.IMG_2494.jpg

Webasto forced air in the Head, V-berth and Salon. Also a Dickinson 9000 propane fireplace in the Salon.
IMG_2486.jpg

Back
Top Bottom