Permanet "topic for introductions"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tony B

Guru
Vessel Name
Serenity
Vessel Make
Mainship 36 Dual Cabin -1986
I am about to introduce myself and was loking for a particular permanent topic for introductions. I'm gettin' old so maybe I just didn't see it.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forums! I think you just started the thread you were seeking!! :)

Woodsong wrote:
I think you just started the thread you were seeking!! :)
******** A thread for old blind people? No, I meant the first part, about introductions.

******* BTW, thanks for the welcome. I think I will really like it here. I noticed a lot of Houston area people that I don't know. Heck, we are probably neighbors and will find eachother. Now if can just get my sailboat sold and buy a trawler.

We had a T&T gettogether for Houston/Galveston area folks a few years ago. Maybe it's time to do it for TF?

Great idea the gettogether.
What is T&T and TF?
Lord only knows the acronyms I can make from those letters.

T&T= Trawler and Trawlering Forum
TF= Trawler Forum (us!)

Sorry, my bad.

Keith wrote:
Maybe it's time to do it for TF?
*Great idea!* Anyone have any suggestions?* Should we make it a social gathering or a boat gathering (as in a destination of some sort)?
confuse.gif

There will need to be two... An East Coast and West Coast.

I usually just line up my stuffed animals and gnomes and have a trawler forum get together that way since there are not many TF folks here on the TN River except for Moonstruck and he's running around on the coast anyway! :)

Woodsong wrote:
I usually just line up my stuffed animals and gnomes and have a trawler forum get together ......................
*Shouldn't this belong in the "Adults Only" section?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom