Thank You

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hitime

Thank you for hosting this great site folks. We are at the early stages of planning on moving aboard two years from now, and looking to this community for education, and there is no better education than experience, right?
For now, we are operating 40' of "Tupperware", and will be looking for the right trawler for us over the next few years. Partial to GB 42 Classic, but will not rule out other options along the way.
With an aviation background, I have a deep respect for systems, weather and operational environment. To that end, my head is always on a swivel looking for lessons learned type of stories and blogs.
Very happy to be here gang!

hitime

Welcome aboard! Always great to have another aviator in the family.

Enjoy the hunt.

Welcome. I'm new here too. We are in the process of purchasing now and have so much to learn and this forum has been a great help. I am also an aviator. Seems to be a few of us here.

Welcome. I'm new here too. We are in the process of purchasing now and have so much to learn and this forum has been a great help. I am also an aviator. Seems to be a few of us here.

First advice: If you are landing you have an issue :rofl:

Welcome. Lots of knowledge on TF yet, in spite of all that, they let me hang out here. Can ya' imagine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom