Thread: Crew Available
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 04:46 PM   #1
CanadianCruiser

City: Baddeck, NS.
Arrow Crew Available

Hey folks.....Any information, suggestions, or opportunities you can pass along will be greatly appreciated

Quick rundown:

Grew up on boats and around the water. Graduated from a Marine Navigation Program in 2003 and worked on the Atlantic Coast and Great Lakes for 3 years on a small oil tanker before changing careers (sometimes $ talks) and getting my Power Engineers ticket and working in the oilfields of Alberta the past 10 years. I've come full circle and it's time to get back where I belong on the water.

I spend my summers sailing my small 22' English style bilge keel on the Bras d'Or Lakes.

STCW 95 Bridgewatch + Competent Helmsman Testimonial
4th Class Power Engineer Ticket
Carpentry skills I have obtained the last 25 years under a local boat builder and master carpenter.... my old man.
Numerous safety tickets and OHS training.
Competent in small engine troubleshooting and repair, the positive side of usually buying everything 2nd hand I guess.

35 years young, jack of all trades I guess you could say. I'm open to any adventure and will clear my schedule for the right opportunity !!!

I like good people, good laughs, good beer and love to learn. Looking forward to this next chapter wherever it may take me. First time I've been truly excited about something in a few years to be honest.

Again, any information, suggestions, or opportunities you can pass along will be greatly appreciated. Feel free to send me a private message. Thanks for taking the time to learn a little about me, hopefully see you on the water.

Cheers

"To young men contemplating a voyage, I would say go" - Joshua Slocum
CanadianCruiser is offline   Reply With Quote