"Thank You" kaput?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hawgwash, I just clicked the "Thanks" button on your post and a window popped up that was supposed to allow me to send my thanks, but shesa no worky.

So, no thank you.

GFC

I sent you one and it worked fine.

Are those of you having trouble on the app? I'm on the website.

My iPhone safari browser sent one to ya Hawgwash

Attachments

• IMG_5451.PNG
    IMG_5451.PNG
    131.1 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_5452.PNG
    IMG_5452.PNG
    120.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_5453.PNG
    IMG_5453.PNG
    138.1 KB · Views: 73
FWIW:
I do not see a "thank you" option in the TF iPhone app, nor do I see it at the mobile website. If I force a switch to the "full website," then I do see it.
I'm using an iPhone 7+, running Safari, under iOS 10.3.2 Beta.

FWIW:
I do not see a "thank you" option in the TF iPhone app, nor do I see it at the mobile website. If I force a switch to the "full website," then I do see it.
I'm using an iPhone 7+, running Safari, under iOS 10.3.2 Beta.

You shouldn't see it as it is not available in those two platforms to the best of my knowledge. Full site only unless something has changed recently.

Larry M; said:
I just you sent a "Thank you". Post if you received it please. What browser are you using?
Larry; Thanks.
I got the PMs from you, Bruce B, KTDTX, Rochepoint and CPs...

I am using windows 8.1 with IE 11.

I click the Thanks get the pic below and that's it.

Attachments

• Thanks.jpg
    Thanks.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 78
Larry; Thanks.
I got the PMs from you, Bruce B, KTDTX, Rochepoint and CPs...

I am using windows 8.1 with IE 11.

I click the Thanks get the pic below and that's it.

Can you click on that popup and get any more?

W8.1 but I just checked and the pop up isn't clickable on W10 either. Both IE 11.

Sorry, I don't have anything handy with IE 11 as our Windows 10 has Microsoft Edge instead.

You might try shutting your browser then going in to Task Manager and wiping out any residual from it. Then open the browser back up. Or rebooting your computer.

Acts like a browser memory issue to me.

GFC; said:
I just clicked the "Thanks" button on your post and a window popped up that was supposed to allow me to send my thanks, but shesa no worky.So, no thank you.
Thanks Mike. I receive "Thanks" just fine but can't send any.

That you cannot send one either, when I am gone tells me I am not alone. can you send a "Thanks" to anyone else?

Pop up blockers may interfere?

I just tried to send one to BandB. I got the same thing as I did earlier. It may be working just fine, I just expected more than the little window opening.

Pop up blockers may interfere?
I got your thanks Janet but, like I said it is the send function that doesn't work.

Turning off pop up blocker did nothing so, I'll just thank everyone for every post ever submitted, present, past and future; except the following list which I should be able to complete by Christmas.

In the meantime;
Sunchaser...Thanks.

Thanks.
Not using the app so no problem, but it needs fixing. Though "Tis better to give than receive.", nice to thank and be thanked.

I use the TF app on both my iPad and Android phone. For most things, the app is great. I do miss the ability to send a thanks however.

Back
Top Bottom