The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

My Maine Boat

Vessel Name
Aluya
Vessel Make
1985 32' Grand Banks
I've been enjoying reading this great site for a couple of years, during the time we had a 22' C-Dory. We had that boat for ten seasons until we sold it last fall (in three days, what luck). In January we bought a 1985 32' Grand Banks, so I thought it was time to become a member. Aluya isn't in the water yet. Our fingers are crossed that there won't be any nasty surprises once she is, but the survey so far looked good. For the past two seasons we chartered an older 32' Grand Banks for ten days each year, and it was a great experience. We're very excited to now have our own, and are really looking forward to the summer.

Welcome aboard!
You should know that two subjects always have the same answer on this forum.
Anchors - yours is too small, it's the wrong kind and you don't have enough chain.
Guns - yours is too small, it's the wrong kind and you don't have enough ammunition.

Welcome aboard!
Anchors - yours is too small, it's the wrong kind and you don't have enough chain.
Guns - yours is too small, it's the wrong kind and you don't have enough ammunition.

Don't forget single vs dual engines, any numbers will be too less or too much, and flybridge that will be to high, to windy or to open :D

A GB32 was the first "big boat" I ever chartered and loved it. That got me hooked on getting something bigger than an open bow boat.

Now you gotta realize if you've been watching TF for awhile, there's one more 'rule': Without pics to show, it didn't happen.

Oh, and welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard!

Yes, welcome aboard My Man...I mean My Maine. But pics are required, as soon as possible...the damn thing won't let me put a s a p without spaces..! :mad:

And Hoppy, that's bein' downright obtuuse and provokateeve. :eek: :nonono:

Last edited:
Or you don't need a flybridge!

If you haven't joined the Grand Banks forum yet consider it as it's a wealth of knowledge.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom