Searching for Eagle 32

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Charles River

Hi, I'm new to this forum. we recently sold our sailboat and are just starting a search for a trawler. I like the looks of the Eagle 32 but have not seen one in person. Before I rule this make in or out of our search, I was wondering if anyone on this site owns one in the Chesapeake Bay area and would be willing to let me take a look at it. Lunch and beverages are on me.

Thanks

My wife would love for me to take her to France to look at your trawler, but if I did that I would not have enough $ left to buy a boat.
Thanks for the offer

I don't recall having seen an Eagle 32 before reading some mention on these forums recently. Last weekend there was one tied up at the local marina. I only saw it from the dock but it looked very nice in person. Very nice!

Come to Sitka and we will go whale watching on our Eagle 32.

I'm surprise by the price because I'was thinking that trawler boat was less expensive in your country ! I get mine one year ago and I pay it 46000 dollars US (build in 1995). The second from Rubicon Yatchs look nice but you must have a special attention for the teak (glued and screwed). For the engine, 90 HP is enough (I have Perkins sabre M 135): the hull is SD on paper but FD in real life.

Thanks for the leads, comments and offers to come aboard from France & Alaska. The one for sale in California is a really nice one but a little pricy. Still looking to view one a little closer to the Chesapeake Bay.

If you're ever in Michigan you're welcome to take a look at ours!

Back
Top Bottom