Finally she is home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lady soft

Veteran Member
Drove our wonderful ship, to homeport, in Trosa, Sweden, Trosa is the word for, female underwear. So we say, Trosa the end of the world ?. 1491795281506.jpg1491795294639.jpg

Congratulations! Hope you have a great time with her. Please post photos of your adventures.

Looks like a beautiful home for such a vessel! Congratulations!

It is really beautiful place, but its still cold, this early in the season.

Hiya! Do you plan to operate mostly from the open flybridge or possibly inside?

I always operate inside (I'm without flybridge), normally with one or no pilothouse doors open here at latitude 38.

If it doesn't rain,im on the flybridge. I djust put on more clothing if it's cold. I love to feel the open air, and the visibility from the flying bridge is outstanding. I ordered a Garmin radar and a 10 inch plotter, with a seven inch slave, and the seller got really surprised when I told him ,I want the Slavs inside.

I'm with you on driving the boat from the fly bridge. The view alone makes it worth while. That's a beautiful boat you have and I'm sure you are very proud of your new "girl". I'd like to see photos of your area where you boat.

I'm sorry your country had to experience that terrorist attack in Stockholm. Is there no end to terrorism?

Back
Top Bottom