New member from the PNW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Playin Hooky

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Playin Hooky
Vessel Make
42' Californian LRC
Just purchased a 42' Californian that needs a lot of TLC and elbow grease. I'll post some progress pics as things progress.

Happy Boating!

Welcome to the forum!
What anchor do you like (just kidding, don't answer that!)...
Pictures are always a welcome addition to any post by the way.
Bruce

Welcome. See you out on the Sound.

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your new boat.

Ted

Just purchased a 42' Californian that needs a lot of TLC and elbow grease. I'll post some progress pics as things progress.

Happy Boating!

Welcome from another Tacoma area boater! Where do you keep your boat?

Welcome!

We're at Foss Marina, what marina did you end up at?

Which 42 did you end up purchasing? We have looked at a couple in the area, we're just not ready to make any offers on boats as we still need to sell ours.

Currently called the "Tuna Chaser". Needs tons of work but has fresh engines. We are ready for some better weather for the outside projects.

Currently called the "Tuna Chaser". Needs tons of work but has fresh engines. We are ready for some better weather for the outside projects.

Welcome - Alongside "Playin Hooky"... Permanent Hooky is fun too! :thumb: - Art :D

Welcome!!! OK show us pictures of the good, bad and ugly.....

Welcome aboard, Playin Hooky. When you get settled it, check out the Californian section for lots of info and a few manuals. There are lots of Californian owners here.

Californian - Trawler Forum

Thanks for the warm welcome! I've been looking at the forum. Lots of great info! How did we find a owner's manual on a 40 year old boat before the internet? LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom