First evening...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Guru
I can't say how pleased we are with with this boat.
The family is settling in to the new routine with ease!
Bruce

Attachments

• IMG_1166.jpg
    IMG_1166.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 210
Very nice flooring! Is it plain wood? What kind of wood?
Enjoy your new girl!

L.

I can't say how pleased we are with with this boat.
The family is settling in to the new routine with ease!
Bruce

Bruce, lovely boat - very envious. But now...please...get rid of the MacDonalds ad type avatar and put your best angle boat pic up in its place...please. The burger just reeks calories, and makes me feel nausea every time I see it, sorry...
:eek::nonono:

Looks great Bruce! Don't forget the Oyster and Thistle!

Bruce, lovely boat - very envious. But now...please...get rid of the MacDonalds ad type avatar and put your best angle boat pic up in its place...please. The burger just reeks calories, and makes me feel nausea every time I see it, sorry...
:eek::nonono:

Ok, ok...
I'll swap it out! It's just that this was such a great ?
I'll find something more "trawler appropriate" as soon as we are back on the boat!
Bruce

Very nice looking. Very comfortable and a nice place to snuggle in to read on an evening when the winds are howling.

I would have guessed the flooring was tiger wood. It's just beautiful!

So where will you be heading? Have you made a decision?

If you come South, let me know.

Wifey B: We're soooooooooooooooooooooo happy :dance::dance::dance::dance: for you and Dorsey, that the boat's here and you love it so and that you're on it and enjoying it. :D

Peanut and I came aboard yesterday afternoon - what a lovely boat and welcoming crew!

Looks great, congrats!

Peanut and I came aboard yesterday afternoon - what a lovely boat and welcoming crew!

Have to say, Peanut is a cutie! I am still laughing when I think of the way she came down that steep, low tide ramp. Wish I had that on video...
Not sure I can offer exactly the same praise for Richard but he certainly is a nice guy.
We are on the dock finishing up electronics for the next few days. If anyone is in the area and wants to see Esmeralde feel free to stop by.
We love it when people stop by.
Sometime later this week, we will be off the dock and cruising. If we don't see you here, perhaps we will see you out there.
Bruce

Time to change the signature line too...

American Tug 395, hull number 12, being built!

I have been trying to remember this but we simply got caught up in the excitement of the delivery and forgot...
Thanks for reminding me.
Bruce

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom