Some vain publicity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wakeybake

If anyone is interested: I've been making some updates to my wordpress site about our*upcoming trip from Seattle to Ketchikan, and subsequent life in Alaska. The site is for our freelance proofreading business, but I've added a tab for our next adventure.*Please comment, offer advice, or send encouragement and/or expensive gifts.

There isn't too much there yet, but I promise to keep it interesting.

www.wakefieldproofreading.wordpress.com

or

www.facebook.com/wakefieldproofreading

What says the membership?????

Sorry, I take it I've broken the rules. I tried to find the membership guidelines, but I can't find the link. What types of pages can I link to?

Thanks for your help, and for keeping a great and useful site.

Scott

wakeybake wrote:
Sorry, I take it I've broken the rules. I tried to find the membership guidelines, but I can't find the link. What types of pages can I link to?

Thanks for your help, and for keeping a great and useful site.

Scott
*Scott, I use Wordpress to host Moonstruck's blog.* Why don't you just start a new blog for your prsonal/cruising stuff.* Many would love to look in.

I would start a separate blog for your boat adventures as Moonstruck suggested, otherwise it appears as blatant advertising but then again, I could have you proofread my posts so as to keep me from embarrassing typos and grammatical errors. I'd start a new blog for your travels and leave it that. I run multiple websites and don't link my company sites to my boating blog- very easy to do and lets you focus on the joy of boating vs. advertising. :)

Thanks folks. I think I'll start another site as soon as I get this boat figured out - and as soon as I figure Alaska out as well!

Have a great trip!!!

Back
Top Bottom