41' PT Europa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Propnut

Vessel Name
Voyager
Vessel Make
41' PT Europa
I'm searching for a boat again. I thought I had a 41' PT Europa purchased and sent the owner a deposit. After he received the deposit, he informed me that he had changed his mind and returned my deposit. I'm looking for a 41' PT Europa . If anyone has one for sale or knows where one is located please let me know. I just like the lines and layout of the boat. There's a couple on the west coast, but I'm looking for one on the east coast.

Thanks, Don

How about a 41' President with Ford Lehmans ?

If I were you I would take the Perkins out and put in a cat 3208 natural. Then you would have the perfect boat. JohnP

John what's the matter w Perkins engines?
Can't even remember anybody complaining about them.

Nothing about Perkins in general However the particular engine I think is an 8 cylinder 320 hp model. The parts for the engine are hard to get. It is not one of there popular models. That said it only has 2400 hours so I would use it and start to get a feel for what parts are available. You know water pumps,starters, turbos. What have you. If it looks like a future problem I would put something in I could get fixed anywhere. Also build up spare parts. It is a single screw. Personally I love that. Also love the centerline queen. Easy out for me and the admiral. I really like the boat. Not the engine so much.

Back
Top Bottom