Northwest Yanmar Parts Dealer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ak-guy

Vessel Name
Troll Hunter
Vessel Make
Allweather
I am in Southeast Alaska. There is a small Yanmar dealer in Juneau but I have to call someone anyway and I may as well call Seattle or surrounding area. Do you have recommendations for a reliable reasonable quick dealer for Yanmar parts in the Northwest? Also I have only owned the Yanmar for a few months but is annoying that online Yanmar parts dealers will not ship to Alaska. Yanmar controls where they can sell their parts.

I have found Gallery Marine in Seattle to be a great place to get anything engine and most brands related. When you call them be sure to have your Serial, Model etc numbers. If they can't find it they know who can.

They air freight shipped some parts for me from Seattle to both Ketchikan and Petersburg. Juneau should be a snap for them, and likely Gustavus too.

Hatton might be a dealer too. They are well versed in gettings parts up to AK, including gold streak service to the airports. I once ordered parts in the AM and had them in Juneau in the afternoon.

Tri County Diesel in Bellingham might be worth a call. They take care of many Alaska boats and engine types. Ask for Justin, the parts manager.

I go to Gallery Marine in Seattle. They are very knowledgeable and helpful. I just wish Yanmar parts weren't so expensive.

Thanks everyone for the responses. Looks like I have some good choices.

I had super good luck with MER Equipment in Ballard. They were super helpful and shipped me the parts for reasonable prices. The guy who helped me was Norm Kinman.

MER Equipment
206-286-1817

Back
Top Bottom