• Trawler Forum Classified Posting Guidelines
    • We expect ads placed to be related to the topic of this forum.
    • Ads that are inactive for 180 days or longer may be moved to the Classified Archive and locked. Ads may be relisted if the item is still current. Alternatively, owners may contact a Moderator to reinstate an archived ad.
    • The Classified section is for advertising, members are asked to refrain from posting discussions to a Classified Ad. Please start a discussion thread or PM the owner for discussions.
    • Do not hijack another member's ad by posting unsolicited commentary. Example: if a member has posted an ad offering an anchor for sale, don't add a post to his thread stating that you have an anchor you'd like to get rid of also. Posts deemed as unsolicited commentary may be removed.
    • For your own security, do NOT include your e-mail or phone number in your ad. Instead request that interested parties contact you via PM (private message) to provide owners contact info.
    • Brokers, Dealers, or those with a commercial interest in a sale are prohibited from posting in Classifieds.
    • Only Trawler Forum Commercial Members may post ads in the Commercial section. You must be a designated Commercial Member to start threads in this section of the forum. (Contact a moderator if you have questions about this)
    • Don't post links to commercial sites where you are also offering the boat, such as eBay, Craigslist or Yachtworld, etc. unless it contains a more in-depth description, additional information or pictures.
    • Place only one ad per item (you may repost only when your ad has expired and been removed).
    For Sale ads MUST include:
    • Asking price
    • Clear statement whether you are the owner or non-owner (posting for friend, relative, or acquaintance)
    • Don't forget to select: FOR SALE, WANTED or FREE in the Title block.
    All ads should also include ALL the following:
    • Pertinent maintenance and condition information
    • Exterior picture or pictures
    • Interior picture or pictures (boats)
    For maximum impact & exposure, it is suggested the Ad Title include: Year, Manufacturer, Model, Length, Price, and Location or at the very top of the ad body. When your item has sold or the ad is no longer relevant: Please post a Reply to the ad that the item is SOLD or click "Report Post" on post 1 of the thread to ask a moderator to archive the ad. Ads may be moved or removed by our staff at any time for any reason. All ads must comply with site rules. Thanks for your cooperation.
  • Avoid Scams.

Our classifieds are free and anyone registered here is welcome to post an ad.
    Be aware that there are unscrupulous folks out there. Avoid any interaction that seems odd to you or �feels� wrong. Inquiries from unknown buyers, buyers �agents� and other non-traditional approaches should be treated with extreme caution.

Beware of unsolicited contacts offering to put you in touch with someone else who is buying or selling via e-mail or text.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number in a classifieds ad.

Hints that you may be dealing with a Scammer:
    • Seller or Buyer approaches you via a direct email or PM and then steers you to an off-site communication method (text or email).
    • No posts or very few forum posts.
    • Recent forum membership
    • Insists on conducting negotiations via email or text rather than PM
    • Requires payment via Bank Transfer, BitCoin/CryptoCurrency, WesternUnion or other unsecured method.
    • Buyer or Seller suggests Paypal "Friends and Family" payment. Paypal is a good way to arrange payment but an invoice for goods and services should be used rather than "Friends and Family". "Friends and Family" avoids fees BUT there is no recourse if the transaction runs aground. Friends and Family is for gifts only. There is no protection for Friends and Family transactions, so never ever use it to buy something.
    • Declines to allow viewing the item before proceeding with the transaction.

For Sale: Oldies and Goodies,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FF

Guru
Had hoped to DO one more fun build , a 39 ft cruiser that would fit into a Sea Land box.

Ship it anywhere in the world , roll it out on wooden rollers and go cruising.

Cross oceans by Boeing in hours, instead of weeks or months,

So I am parting with a small stash of goodies that perhaps would have worked on STROLLER , the name selected for the cruiser.

OOOPS tried to add photos byt it timed out.

Perhaps tomorrow at 5AM our local network will function better.

Stay tuned,

Last edited:
Second try, Worked with only 3 photos.

The bronze chrome plated wheel is a Columbia very heavy , and heavy duty. 16 inch diameter for 1 inch shaft, Has proper center nut. A hand stand on it would be no problem $100.

The ports are 15 x 7 also heavy duty bronze , the flanges extend about 1 3/8 beyond the port. $ 250 for a pair , I have 2 pair. about 25 lbs each.

The Morse single lever shift is for cables , will work with outboard 33 but really deserves the heavier HD cables 43 or bigger.Like modern shifters idle can be adjusted in neutral.

Came from a small Navy launch from the 60's , and we all know the USN only purchases the best , $100.

Everything can be picked up here in Ortona FL, or in CT this summer , if you are not in a hurry.

Otherwise they will have to be packed and shipped at your cost.

Attachments

• DSC01462.jpg
    DSC01462.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC01460.jpg
    DSC01460.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC01469.jpg
    DSC01469.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Some more photos , slow but ,,,

THe adjustable aluminum devices are for deck mount to hold a dink in place , they are about 14 inches on the top.

NOS,, Have 4 , for $100 for all 4.

The charger is a 24v unit that was removed from a new large boat that wanted a bigger output unit,

,3 output 25Amps $175 , what I paid for it.

Attachments

• DSC01467.jpg
    DSC01467.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 165
  • DSC01466.jpg
    DSC01466.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
More stuff from the storage bldg.

First is a NOS cleat THAT CAN BE PUSHED DOWN TO HAVE A FLAT DECK 1/2 price of whatever you can find it for .

The SS item is a transom gate lock ,lift it to unlock,. rotate and lower to lock. It is handed , and will only lock when mounted as shown , custom probably for a TT $40

SS anchor swivel 1/2 of what you can find it for NOS.

The DC master was removed from a boat that did not sink.

The top 4 CB can be pulled for off on, the white ones are to reset after a load pops them.

Everything plus shipping cost.

Attachments

• DSC01474.jpg
    DSC01474.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC01476.jpg
    DSC01476.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 164
  • DSC01478.jpg
    DSC01478.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC01479.jpg
    DSC01479.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC01480.jpg
    DSC01480.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
anchor swivel price?

how much $ shipped to 07677? what size chain ?

Last edited:
Can you give me a model # for the charger?

The anchor swivel is rated for 3/8 chain.

It can be seen at Jamestown Dist as ASP 64410 , Their price is $96.10.

How about $50 and I will pay shipping to you? Pay Pal or USPS money order.

The 24V 25A battery charger is serial B 12468099 model XC 2524.

For Marine and RV ignition protected.on label.

I'll pass

my chain is 5/16" and the price, which I am sure is very fair, is a bit more than I want to spend. thank you and good luck with the sale

James town does have a 5/16 unit but it is $66+ shipping and only rated at 850Kgk, rather than 2000Kgf as this Italian made unit.

Sea Dog has some at even less , but I believe they are Chinese,

Good hunting

$hipping is IN$ANE!

Shipped the aluminum dink chocks from here to Ca and it was stoopid expen$ive.

We will be leaving SW FL after the middle of April, and our usual route is up I-95 .

I will have many of the listed items on board our motor home , so if you want something heavy, like the 4 bronze ports , over 100lbs , let me know and we can work out a campground near by your location.

The goodies will be heading to the used marine gear retailer in Mystic CT where the prices will be 20% higher for his commission..

The anchor swivel is rated for 3/8 chain.

It can be seen at Jamestown Dist as ASP 64410 , Their price is $96.10.

How about $50 and I will pay shipping to you? Pay Pal or USPS money order.

The 24V 25A battery charger is serial B 12468099 model XC 2524.

For Marine and RV ignition protected.on label.

I will take that deal if still available. 98103

"I will take that deal if still available. 98103 "

The Anchor swivel or the 24V battery charger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom