Free transient dockage in Indiantown Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jacquesm

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Lucky Dog
Vessel Make
Prairie 29
For Prairie 29's :)
Last week, I was sailing with my new (to me) Prairie 29 from Tarpon Springs to Vero Beach when Cadillac, a Prairie 29 owner emailed me to offer dockage at his place along the Okeechobee Waterway. We did stopped there and it was fun.
Cadillac has a super nice Prairie 29 that he is slowly rebuilding.
He has a bunch of boats there and is very knowledgeable about boats in general. It was a pleasure to talk with him.
He decided that he will keep offering a free dock to all Prairie 29's coming his way and agreed to this post.

BTW, the 350 miles trip went smoothly despite the strong winds. I love this little boat.

It was so nice meeting you and giving you the little tour of my yard. Thanks for coming by and I'm sure we'll visit again soon. Salute, Cadillac

This makes me think I should venture south to visit! But for schedules and time. Share pics. It's always nice to see Prairie pics!

BTW. How do some members have photos attached to their names? How do posters make albums?

Cadillac: How is your rebuild coming along?

I gave her a wash down the other day. Owl issues in my little building :) I've had all loose items installed back in the boat except for electrical items so she's looking like a boat again. Tossing around some different ideas of what to power her with and of possibly a thruster or two. Life is good and the weather is PERFECT for working on boats :)

Where are you located

Cadillac, where are you located. Always enjoy talking boats with someone else. We are in Marathon right now getting ready to head up the west coast to Mexico Beach. Thought if it wasn't to far out of the way we might stop by. We've had our 29 only since last summer. Still going through it. Only been on her since Dec.

I'm 100 miles north of Miami and 8 miles west of I-95. If you wanted to cross the Lake then I'm on the way. If you're wanting to leave the Keys and go up the west coast I'd be out of your way. Cadillac (772) 285-2266

Back
Top Bottom