Line drawing..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Guru
As Tomco does not provide line drawings for their designs, we have hired out the project. Mark Fitzgerald who once worked in Chuck Paines office was willing to work from a few measurements and photos so we were off.
Many thanks to Mark for the future T-shirts he made possible!
Bruce

Fitzgerald Marine Architecture, Inc.

Attachments

• IMG_0261.jpg
    IMG_0261.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 136
There is a guy in Oregon that makes scale models of your boat. I think it was Ray that had one made of his GB42. They can be ordered as radio controlled too.

Love the drawing, it looks great.

There is a guy in Oregon that makes scale models of your boat. I think it was Ray that had one made of his GB42. They can be ordered as radio controlled too.

Love the drawing, it looks great.

I love the idea of a scale model, radio controlled boat, hmmmmm...
Bruce

That's nice. There was a line drawing of my boat in the owners manual so I scanned it for my boat cards. Tee shirts or polo shirts are a good idea.

Nice Drawing of a sweet boat . Great t shirt idea .

Hi, Bruce very nice drowing!

It might also be a cool avatar image, or yes should miss your toes, maybe ... You obviously still a couple of months left in the waiting time to get him out of the waters

Real size of the drawing : A4 (8.267 " X 11.692 ").

I ordered a series of 10 mugs.

Attachments

• GB 42 MY.jpg
    GB 42 MY.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 119
  • MUGS.jpg
    MUGS.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 80
As Tomco does not provide line drawings for their designs, we have hired out the project. Mark Fitzgerald who once worked in Chuck Paines office was willing to work from a few measurements and photos so we were off.
Many thanks to Mark for the future T-shirts he made possible!
Bruce

Fitzgerald Marine Architecture, Inc.

Very nice, complete with puppies & a Bruce.

Very nice Bruce. I did what Wes did and took a line drawing from NP and modified it slightly. I really need to turn that project over to my son-in-law as he has the talent to do it right.

I like the mugs Pilou. Very well done drawing. How did you have it done?

43_no_measurements.jpg

I recently picked up a new (for me) pastime of sketching. Did one of my NT 32...

Attachments

• Run Time WC.jpg
    Run Time WC.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 59
That's nice. There was a line drawing of my boat in the owners manual so I scanned it for my boat cards. Tee shirts or polo shirts are a good idea.

Tomco offers a line drawing but apparently it is intentionally inaccurate to dissuade copying.
We could see the obvious differences and didn't like it.
Bruce

@Bruce, Dave
Thank you, I appreciate. The drawings of your boats are very nice.
I found my drawing at Genova International Boat Show (Italy) in September 2015. I resized in smaller to order the mugs in Holland, Dutch porcelain is famous.

@dvd
You perfectly shaped the outline of your boat, well done.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom