android tablet problem with TF links

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Repeated uninstall & download w latest Rev...
All is well again

I have the app on my smart phone G6. Do I need to do the above also?

Is it an Android problem that I can't find a way to start a new thread? I have several icons along the bottom of the screen but none of those seem to be to reply or to start a new thread. Can't find it with the search function either.

Thanks for any help.

Greg S

Is it an Android problem that I can't find a way to start a new thread? I have several icons along the bottom of the screen but none of those seem to be to reply or to start a new thread. Can't find it with the search function either.

Thanks for any help.

Greg S
Greg.. Your using the old Ap. You need to switch to ver. 5.0.2 ( or something close to that) read the whole thread.

My tablet problem with links not opening corrected itself a few days ago after much hair pulling and AP uninstalling. Uninstalled and reinstalled about half a dozen times. Shut tablet off and took it to a computer guru (my son). Finally just gave up with the links. If I needed one bad enough I could just open the full version. Like majic, the links started working again after I quit trying. LOL.

I wanted to start a new thread but there was no place to open one so I tagged onto the end of this one to ask. Seems the answer was the same. I had kept reinstalling the version 1.????, not realizing there was a 5.--- elsewhere. Now there is only the new 5. something version in the AP store.

Back
Top Bottom