New member, 1985 CT Sundeck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Larry E

Vessel Name
Freedoms Challenge
Vessel Make
35 CT Sundeck Trawler
We purchased the CT Sundeck trawler a couple of years ago. She was in good shape but I like to tinker so I have replaced the electronics, speed, depth and chart. I have completely rewired the DC wiring system and working on the AC. I have sanded down the bridge and painted it. I may have to repaint it as I have found hairlines in the paint.

My next project is to remove the hatch in the aft stateroom ceiling and replace it with a larger one on the stern wall. This will free up space on the deck. If you have completed this type of project I would like to discuss.
I am looking for a supplier for the interior hardware, like door handles and latches.:banghead:
Thanks
Larry

We purchased the CT Sundeck trawler a couple of years ago. She was in good shape but I like to tinker so I have replaced the electronics, speed, depth and chart. I have completely rewired the DC wiring system and working on the AC. I have sanded down the bridge and painted it. I may have to repaint it as I have found hairlines in the paint.

My next project is to remove the hatch in the aft stateroom ceiling and replace it with a larger one on the stern wall. This will free up space on the deck. If you have completed this type of project I would like to discuss.
I am looking for a supplier for the interior hardware, like door handles and latches.:banghead:
Thanks
Larry

Welcome to TF Larry.

Welcome to the forum! I've managed to purge most of the "Tinkering" desire from my body after my 18 month refit Odyssey.

Ted

Back
Top Bottom