Hi, all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gilles

My name is Gilles and I'm living in France. I'm happy to be with you because I fell little alone with my Eagle 32 in my country. I get this vessel one year ago and I'm vera happy with. My english is too bad, I'french, shame on me :hide:

Bienvenue à TrawlerForum, Gilles.
Don't worry about your English, people here are tolerant about that.
Lot of knowledge, it's a great place.

Last edited:
Ah these damned French who talk a bad English :whistling:
I even know one who took a dog for a leopard :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_2228.JPG
    IMG_2228.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 39
Excusez-moi Gilles, but I think your English is wonderful and you will not have any issues communicating on the forum. Welcome :thumb:

Welcome, Gilles! I hope you find TF welcoming, informative and entertaining. Your English is fine. We have Americans with worse English that yours. You'll fit right in!

Lots of folks here who can relate to your Eagle 32...even a few fellow Eagle owners. You're not alone any more.

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum! Post some pictures of your boat.

Ted

Thanks all for your nice welcoming. I put photos on album "France by waterway"

My name is Gilles and I'm living in France. I'm happy to be with you because I fell little alone with my Eagle 32 in my country. I get this vessel one year ago and I'm vera happy with. My english is too bad, I'french, shame on me :hide:

By the way Gilles, do not hesitate to ask questions and to post, don't be shy. Communication leads to community.
Fais honneur aux français ici :)

Last edited:
Welcome. Glad you are aboard

Welcome! That is a nice looking Eagle!

Bienvenue sur le forum Gilles. Ne vous inquiétez pas sur votre anglais, nous les personnes d’expression anglaise que l'on appelle souvent du mal à comprendre les uns les autres. Les Américains pensent nous Aussies parler un jibberish appelé strine. :eek: Apparemment, les Kiwis parlent une langue appelée penaud. :nonono:

We also sometimes use French folk on here to practice our bad French on. We rely on Pilou to umpire of this particular game, because she is very fluent in both and can tell if we cheat. :D

Bienvenue sur le forum Gilles. Ne vous inquiétez pas sur votre anglais, nous les personnes d’expression anglaise que l'on appelle souvent du mal à comprendre les uns les autres. Les Américains pensent nous Aussies parler un jibberish appelé strine. :eek: Apparemment, les Kiwis parlent une langue appelée penaud. :nonono:

We also sometimes use French folk on here to practice our bad French on. We rely on Pilou to umpire of this particular game, because she is very fluent in both and can tell if we cheat. :D

Oh yeah, sorry, for the non-French-speaking folks, translation is...

Welcome to the forum, Gilles. Don't worry about your English, American and other English speaking folk often have trouble understanding each other. Americans think us Aussies speak a jibberish called strine. Apparently, the Kiwis speak a language called sheepish. :)

That latter I strongly deny of course, being an ex-Kiwi Aussie now...it's the Aussies who have the accent I'm sure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom