2017 Cruise Season Starting (Seattle Boat Show)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Alaskan Sea-Duction
Vessel Make
1988 M/Y Camargue YachtFisher
money.gif

Yep you are right about that RT......Many boat dollars....

The show is always a great event in Seattle. Last few years I spent a few half days manning the CG AUX booth this year I will be spending four half days (mornings) at the SYC(Seattle Yacht Club) booth. For those who want to say hallo or personally let me know what they think of my opinions stop by.

I'll be there. Flying in on 31st for five days. Probably spend two at the show; got shopping list ready.

I'm just looking forward to getting away from the friggin ice rink that our boat happens to be sitting in!
This year the cold weather has convinced me not to come back up to the boat next winter.

Two more winters here, then we hang a left outa the Columbia bar and head south. About had enuff of this PNW winter wonderland!

And Tom, I'll bring some antifreeze for the body when we come visit next week, think a gallon will do? 1/2 gal of scotch for you, 1/2 gallon of whiskey for me, let the girls fend for themselves.

Cheers

I'm just looking forward to getting away from the friggin ice rink that our boat happens to be sitting in!
This year the cold weather has convinced me not to come back up to the boat next winter.

Two more winters here, then we hang a left outa the Columbia bar and head south. About had enuff of this PNW winter wonderland!

And Tom, I'll bring some antifreeze for the body when we come visit next week, think a gallon will do? 1/2 gal of scotch for you, 1/2 gallon of whiskey for me, let the girls fend for themselves.

Cheers

If you hang out in the PNW in the winter, your blood will thicken....LOL Its not that cold, but then again I'm not a desert rat!!!

1/2 gallon should last at least one night.:thumb:

let the girls fend for themselves.

Well I think the girls are ahead of us. Kay just informed me she has a case of Oregon/Washington wine being delivered today!!

They are ahead of us and we didn't even know it!!!!:hide:

Now this is cold! Seattle boat show should be warm....

Attachments

• 16114950_10207721097601216_1903629657038958661_n.jpg
    16114950_10207721097601216_1903629657038958661_n.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 45
Now this is cold! Seattle boat show should be warm....

Tom

How can this be? I just read where global warming is real, in fact we are as warm as 125,000 years ago. Back then palm trees grew on the Alaska coast, really. Of course some of these concepts are subject to editing.

McGrath -51! That is a tough group that lives there now and 100 years ago too. Not too many tourists at the St Elias Park now I betcha.

Back
Top Bottom