Another new guy from Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishpcb

After months of just reading on the forum I decided join up. My wife and I have been going back and forth between the boat or rv. We have decided that being be live on the water and are out fishing all the time the boat will be the best fit for us. Even when planning where we would go on the rv it was always a coastal destination. So thanks to all who post here, what a wealth of information.
Now the search begins.

After months of just reading on the forum I decided join up. My wife and I have been going back and forth between the boat or rv. We have decided that being be live on the water and are out fishing all the time the boat will be the best fit for us. Even when planning where we would go on the rv it was always a coastal destination. So thanks to all who post here, what a wealth of information.
Now the search begins.

Welcome to the forum!
The search is a lot of fun, enjoy yourself!!!
Bruce

Welcome to TF. Enjoy the search.

Welcome to the TF, fishpcb. Good luck and have fun with your boat search - there are a lot of frogs out there waiting to be kissed. One of them will turn into your next boat!

Welcome to the forum! Boat hunting is in season.

Ted

Welcome aboard!

I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide
Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied...

Welcome. Always ask yourself how are you going to use the boat. Answering that question will give you a lot of clarity in your search. Enjoy!

I'm looking at more staying on the boat a few weeks at the time over the next year or so and then spending a few months on the boat. Then we plan on living on the 6 months out of the year.
We are fishing less and just enjoy being on the boat.
I did spend a lot of time on a 70' Convertible back in the 90's but we don't need that size of a boat now. 37' to 45' will work for us now days.

That is a great size of boat. That should tell you a lot about the interior you want. How fast and how far and where will narrow down the hull design and power plant. This is a great part of your journey.

We are in no hurry to get anywhere. We plan to cruise around Florida and the islands.

Welcome!, as you know there are a lot of good cruising areas near you, marinas and anchorages too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom